Customer Success Manager at Urbint
Our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data nerds who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
The Customer Success Manager is a member of the Customer Success team within Deployment Strategy, who leads multiple production accounts and is responsible for customer adoption, usage and satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- Lead customer success activities for multiple customer accounts.
- Responsible for executing and assisting with the creation of customer specific revenue plans.
- Interface with management and cross-functional teams to build and maintain a superior and scalable customer experience.
- Build relationships and networks within customer accounts to discover how Urbint can add additional value.
- Establish metrics and KPIs to track customer engagement success.
- Create, champion and revise process improvement plans in partnership with all stakeholders.
- Have ability and hands-on product experience to be able to interact with the clients to troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Work with Product, Implementation and IT teams, as well as customers to develop and maintain a useful knowledge base for each of Urbint’s products.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to identify upsell opportunities for designated accounts.
- Work with the Account Managers to represent the customer’s interest across all of Urbint.
- Solicit and collect product and process feedback internally and from each customer. Mine for opportunities for growth.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Excellent management, organizational, communication (written and Oral) and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of employees/executives and customers
- Empathetic, positive, and has a strong desire to help customers reach their goals
- A passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
What We Offer
Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status