Customer Success Specialist at Lukka
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:42 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, November 14, 2019
Who are we:
We are a trusted, blockchain-native technology team that delivers leading products for the crypto-asset ecosystem.
So, what does that mean?
We build SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. Our products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest ones our clients.
Currently, we have raised $25 million in funding and are a series B start-up working out of Flatiron/Union Sq NYC.
Let’s talk more about why you’re here. Currently, we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist.
We know, we know...job descriptions never give you the best understanding of the actual experience and the same way that we are making crypto more accountable, our people team is here to make sure we are accountable too (for new team members that is). Here are some questions we thought you’d be wondering about:
As a Customer Success Specialist, What exactly am I working on?
- Reconciling large crypto transaction data sets
- Normalizing crypto data across all client accounts
- Educating customers on crypto accounting
- Managing multiple clients on a monthly basis
- Understanding the nuances of taxable blockchain events
What challenges/problems will I be solving?
- Support institutional customer on-boarding and implementation onto the Lukka Crypto Office SaaS Platform
- Collect and import large and complex data sets in order to support data reconciliation and create various institutional financial reports
- Manage institutional customer client operations, communications, working sessions, and software demonstrations
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering team to develop, test, and provide feedback on new functionality
What does the day to day look?
- Supporting live clients
- Supporting the Commercial team on pre-sales calls, and on-site demonstrations as needed
- Documenting issues/errors and escalating as needed
- Testing out new functionality and providing feedback to Product and Engineering teams
- Listening to client feedback and leveraging internal tools to help build out new reports, functionalities, and products
Why is this important?
- The Customer Success Team sits at the intersection of clients and technology at Lukka, manages onboarding and operations for all clients, and is critical to the success of our clients and the company
Let’s talk about what we are looking for:
- Basic knowledge of SQL, and large relational database structures
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finance
- Client experience; demonstrated with strong written & verbal communication skills
What are some common traits of your team as a whole?:
- Growth & Impact
- Collaboration & Accomplish
- Discover & Create
What’s life @ Lukka like?
Well, it’s a startup. We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing crypto company bridging the gap between business and blockchain. With the introduction of a new asset class, we help traditional financial services firms participate in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Take a moment to read more about us here: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/lukka
Here’s some insight into why our team members have joined:
- Ability to own the projects they work on
- Less red-tape to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Being at the forefront of an industry
- Small team, big dreams
Of course, let’s discuss some perks:
- Continuing Education - we can’t stay ahead of the curve if we aren’t learning, so we are happy to partner with you on your learning goals and initiatives
- Flexible PTO - burn out is a real thing, we encourage all employees to get out and recharge
- In-office Fitness Studio - whether you want to lift, meditate or pedal it out on our Peloton; you’ve got the ability to do so
- Generous Parental Leave - Your growing family is important to you and thus important to us
- Weekly Catered Lunches - specified to all dietary needs and request
- Team events - recent nights have included kickboxing, game night, and happy hour!
- Career Growth - we’re a team on a mission and we want you to grow your career with us
- Weekly shout outs and awards - we’re a nimble team, going fast but we still want to recognize those whose contributions have gone above and beyond
So you’ve scrolled, your interest is piqued and hopefully read all of the important things...now what?
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this excites you, apply at: and our people team will be in touch.
Read Full Job Description