Customer Support Analyst at andros
ABOUT THE ROLE
The job of our Client Success and Support team is to proactively create an environment where our clients and partners achieve success. Specifically your role as a Support Analyst is to establish trust and partnership with our end users by helping to solve their issues in a timely, professional and effective manner.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Provide thorough solutions and develop trusting partnerships with our clients
- Answer calls, emails and chats from our clients with a strong focus on timely and thorough resolution of issues that meet the needs of our customer and leave them feeling supported by our team
- Recognize patterns and escalate all high priority problems
- Coordinate the resolution of issues primarily between Client Success, Operations and Product
- Achieve a high level of client satisfaction and review and review and retro on unsatisfied responses to improve in the future
- Effectively use technology to solve client requests and meet SLAs.
- Develop a strong understanding of credentialing process and our platform and services to be able to support our clients and internal team
- Automate support tasks through building template responses and tagging solutions with key search terms
- Make CredSimple better by working cross-functionally to quickly solve trending issues with credentialing operations and product
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our platform or process to make our customers' journey easier
- Publish content that helps clients self-service their own needs on a frequent basis
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of customer-facing training materials
- Work closely with product to update and support questions for new features at release
- Client-centric mindset:
- Focuses on putting the client’s needs first when resolving issues and ensuring their needs are being met
- Know when to escalate a client inquiry to management
- Will not stop advocating for the client until a high quality response/resolution is provided
- Expert communicator:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with the ability to communicate with users at all levels and varying ability, internally and externally. Connects well with clients and can adjust to the client’s needs with ease and flexibility
- Your confidence and professionalism should come through over email, chat and phone and when working with internal teams and clients
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with our end users and team through ownership, integrity and consistency
- Organizational skills: Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time and tasks effectively
- Problem Solver:
- Have an investigative curiosity and root cause analysis skills. Love to problem solve!
- Demonstrate skills in using technology to perform analysis and identify trends and opportunities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years background in Healthcare IT, SaaS space where he/she has worked on a support team
- Located in New York City or able to commute into the city on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.