Customer Support Specialist at Vestwell
Who are we looking for?
Vestwell is expanding and we’re excited about bringing onboard a Customer Support Specialist to our operations team who is passionate about our mission to change the retirement FinTech space. At a high level, we’re looking for someone who has insane levels of attention to detail and proven ability of juggling multiple priorities at once.
We’re a startup...so a self-starter mentality comes first and foremost. You are someone who will dive into whatever challenge is placed in front of you, and find creative ways to solve problems.
What will you be doing at Vestwell?
Day-to-day you will be expected to:
- Work directly with clients to effectively manage their needs
- Communicate via telephone and email to address client issues
- Obtain and process all client information and transactions- including rollover, loans, and distribution requests
- Answer client questions or concerns in a timely, informative, and professional manner (within 24 hours)
- Maintain all internal SLA’s of inbound tickets
- Where needed, outbound communications with clients to proactively communicate client issues around payroll, or administration of the plan
- Calmly handle customer complaints and work to find solutions
- Seek assistance and escalate issues
- Work with and report progress to the VP of Client Services
- Perform basic administrative tasks and clerical duties as necessary
- Exhibit expert knowledge regarding the products and services offered
- Work according to set standards and operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative mindset and strong comfort level talking to different teams and seniority levels, both internally and externally
- Early stage startup, FinTech, and/or Financial Services experience
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, cappuccino & healthy snacks, and a bright, comfortable office with lots of workspace options so you can be comfortable and as productive as possible. And naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!
Please note we don't ask about salary history from any applicant and salary history is not a factor in a hiring decision.