Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Customer Support Specialist at Reonomy, you will provide an excellent customer experience via phone, in-app chat, and email. You'll be a pivotal member of our Customer Support team, reducing churn, building MRR, and providing an incredible experience for all of our customers by being a product expert. As a friendly voice of Reonomy you'll arm our users with knowledge, training, and Reonomy best practices to encourage product adoption and feature use. You'll also be the voice of the customer for internal stakeholders, recording product feedback and communicating feedback with our internal Product, UX, and Engineering teams. As a Customer Support Specialist, you'll always strive to embody Reonomy’s core values in day to day operations to maintain professional and enjoyable working relationships with clients and fellow team members.
If you're a personable, gritty & positive person you'll thrive on Reonomy's Customer Success team!
- Resolve inquiries via phone, chat, and email by delivering exceptional client support in a accordance with our quality guidelines
- Contribute to resources and deliver meaningful product feedback as the voice of the customer to leadership and relevant teams
- Establish and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with external clients as well as coworkers to promote a cohesive working environment
- Work closely with our Customer Success Associate team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Build strong relationships with other team members within CS and the larger company acting as the voice of the customer
- 0-2 years experience in customer success or customer service, preferably in a SaaS or CRE company
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive problem solver who's always thinking creatively and strategically
- Interest in building a career in technology
- Experience handling inbound customer requests in a various form of channels (chat, phone, email)
- Expertise in navigating challenging customer communications in a professional manner
- Basic understanding and ability to use Salesforce, Looker, Outreach
- Competitive salary
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Company stock options
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.