Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”
About the Team:
The IT Team provides support, maintenance, administration, and technology governance, helping Rent The Runway scale as an organization through business partnering, exceptional support processes, and strong technical skills development. The team partners with Corporate teams, the critical Operations teams at our Dream Fulfilment Centers (NJ and TX), and a remote Customer Experience team to deliver outstanding technical support and enhancement for all Rent The Runway systems.
The Finance Systems Support team is a key partner to Finance and Buying teams in delivering solutions to the corporate ERP solution, Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations)
About the Role:
The Dynamics 365 Solutions Manager, as a member of the Rent The Runway IT team, leverages the features of Dynamics 365 to support a rapidly growing business. Our environment is highly collaborative and you will engage with Technology, AP, General Accounting, and Tax as well as business partners across the company in merchandising, operations and software engineering.
Are you a self-starter, passionate about ensuring a great user experience looking to work with a fun group of talented and driven engineers and business partners? Do you have excellent Dynamics 365 skills and experience partnering closely with Finance stakeholders? If so, this is the right role for you!
What You’ll do:
- As the ERP technical expert and system administrator lead internal and external partners responsible for the seamless operation of our Dynamics 365 platform and the functionality of key processes that it supports.
- Manage partners to deliver support and enhancements to the ERP platform that meet the demands of the Finance and business teams. Establish strong working relationships with external partners lending product expertise as necessary
- Deliver a high-level of service using best-in-class practices to ensure that all requests are optimally delivered. Provide day-to-day operational support through issue resolutions and ongoing maintenance and administration of the platform: for example; access requests, role creation.
- Partner closely with Finance and other Rent The Runway teams to collaborate on the ongoing development of financial systems, reporting requirements, service levels, and processes.
- Support the development of software to interface with Dynamics 365 such as EDI, SFTP, and other data exchange platforms.
- Design and implement simple and innovative solutions for removing operational risks and automating key internal financial processes such as accounts payable and month end reporting
- Design and develop solutions that integrate our financial systems and processes with our in-house supply chain systems
- Support process reengineering efforts across the Finance organization to ensure flexible and consistent delivery of financial results
- Guide the business in utilizing platform functionality to the best extent possible, including the review of business processes and system integration challenge
- Follow standardization of key business processes within the new ERP deployments and enhancements
- Maintain a high level of security and compliance around the Dynamics 365 and related applications, working with Security and Compliance teams on initiatives to secure and manage Dynamics and Financial Data.
- Lead Ad-hoc projects to support various and ongoing business efforts
- Maintain Dynamics 365 roles & responsibilities, system access and general IT controls around the ERP and administer Dynamics 365 upgrades
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment as a key member of a cross-functional team.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 from initiation to ‘business as usual’ in an enterprise environment. Ability to administer and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 and perform configurations or define processes as required.
- Experience working with large software enterprise systems and projects
- Experience partnering with software engineers to develop software for financial systems and integration with other systems
- Strong business knowledge of financial processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems architecture and software to interface with ERP such as EDI, SFTP, and other data exchange platforms
- Exceptional communication, business partnering, vendor management, and service delivery skills.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or professional programming experience with a compiled language like Java, C#, C++ desirable
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you and if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy and applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.