Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
The Demand Planning Manager will play an integral part in establishing and scaling forecasting systems and processes at Ro. This role will be responsible for providing vision, leadership, direction, and execution to support an industry-leading best-in-class demand planning program. The role requires the ability to think strategically on scalable solutions, partner effectively cross-functionally, problem solve and prioritize. Who are you? Great question. You love to build and optimize systems and processes and have a passion for accurate forecasts that fuel the rest of the Supply Chain process. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the detail of establishing best-in-class processes and procedures.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the forecasting process, producing accurate location-specific SKU level forecasts for Ro’s full physical product offering
- Build our Demand Planning team from the ground up- create best in class processes, implement scalable systems, and create KPIs to measure performance
- Partner with Growth, Marketing, and FP&A to understand how future growth plans impact projected sales at the SKU level
- Accurately project how location-specific demand will change as our pharmacy fulfillment network continues to expand
- Create reliable forward-looking forecasts that can be utilized for capacity and raw material planning
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Undergraduate degree with 5+ years of experience in demand planning; knowledge of demand planning tools and demonstrated success with forecasting and planning
- Organized, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to motivate and work with a cross-functional team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with both Excel and tool based planning
- Proactive, can-do attitude-- you love driving improvements no matter how big or small
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to serve as a player/coach: can both manage cross-functional partners and execute strategies based on need
- Experience with direct to consumer products
- APICS or other forecasting Certification
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.