Director, Channels & Alliances (US) at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're an experienced business development professional looking to join our team during a time of expansive growth. You're excited to leverage your skills to contribute to the expansion of Dataminr's market share and revenue through the growth of a new partner and alliance ecosystem.
Reporting to the VP, Global Channels & Distribution, you'll be responsible for developing our partner ecosystem and driving business outcomes through our Channels & Alliances program in the US.
- Develop and grow the partner ecosystem to achieve business targets
- Drive indirect bookings and revenue targets across our priority markets in the US
- Drive measurable incremental business outcomes for Dataminr, including new logo acquisition, net retention of customers and penetration of new geographies
- Contribute to the development of Dataminr's channel and alliance strategy to expand our presence across both Private Sector and Public Sector segments in the US
- With a data driven approach, continually analyze, clarify, and validate partner needs
- Track, measure and report-out on channel effectiveness against targets
- Develop a deep understanding of our channel and alliance partners' business and implement strategies to ensure their success through combined partnerships
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional departments through the strategic development and execution process of various channel and alliance programs
- Partner closely with Marketing to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive channel and alliance leads, pipeline, and deal progression
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years in a channels and alliances role, ideally in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or high-growth technology companies
- Existing relationships with VARS, SIs, Disti, Consulting & MSSP and Cloud Alliance Partners
- Strong track record in executing within a metrics-driven environment
- Ability to interact and influence effectively across C-level executives and team members
- Experience in corporate risk or cybersecurity is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a global environment with strong organizational and project management skills
- Open to travel as required
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.#LI-DNP
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.