Director - Commercial Content Strategy at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:31 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, March 11, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a member of Veeva’s Commercial Content Strategy team, you will be responsible for the growth and adoption of Veeva’s Content Products and Content Offerings. This includes developing go-to-market strategies, helping to drive product innovation, providing oversight to key deals and projects, managing strategic executive relationships, and demonstrating thought leadership with Veeva’s existing and prospective customers. In this role, you will work collaboratively with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players across Veeva’s product, sales, services, solutions consulting, customer success, and marketing teams to drive growth and deliver customer success.
What You'll Do
- Sustain and grow the Vault Commercial business in working with both global Enterprise and SMB accounts
- Provide strategic input, direction, and support to sales teams driving new opportunities across the suite of products and service offerings
- Provide guidance to the product team in support of new features and capabilities, including new areas of product growth, based on a deep understanding of business challenges and market dynamics in the space
- Coordinate cross-functional resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond, ensuring customer success
- Support and provide input to a strategy across the entire Commercial Content product suite
- Provide thought leadership by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring articles and blogs
- Work with Marketing to develop impactful marketing strategies and support the execution of that strategy to drive success as an industry-leading solution
- 5+ years experience working either directly in, or as a solution provider/consultant to the life sciences industry
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology with a proven track record of helping advise customers on the adoption of new products
- Understanding of business processes and technology around Content / Marketing
- Proven success in customer-facing roles
- A self-starter, able to work with autonomy and adapt to change
- Ability to develop a strategy and execution plan across all areas of business (Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Consulting, etc…)
Nice to Have
- Confident presenter
- Understanding of the unique nature of commercial and medical marketing processes for Pharmaceutical companies
- Familiarity with tools outside the current Veeva ecosystem (i.e. Medical & Promotional Support tools)
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.