Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, implement, and administer the Spring Health Compliance Program;
- Manage the resolution of complex compliance matters;
- Direct fundamental compliance activities, including policy and procedure development, compliance education and training, risk assessment, compliance investigations, regulatory research, and compliance monitoring and auditing activities related to all aspects of Spring Health’s operations;
- Work well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment; and
- Maintain understanding of new and evolving requirements in the employer, mental health and telemedicine space.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related field required. Master’s degree or other advanced degree in a related business, legal, or healthcare field preferred (e.g., Master of Business Administration (MBA), Juris Doctorate (JD), Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA), accounting/finance, nursing or other clinical field, etc.).
- Six (6) years of experience in compliance or healthcare related operations, legal, auditing, consulting, or the equivalent combination of experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to determine areas of compliance risk and develop appropriate responses.
- Ability to analyze and interpret healthcare laws and regulations.
- Ability to think and execute strategically and tactically.
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Firm commitment to Spring Health’s mission and values by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions.
- Candidates having certification or licensure in one of the following strongly preferred: Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP), State Bar License, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or an equivalent professional certification or licensure.
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.