Director of Customer Experience
Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We are looking for a Director of Customer Experience to manage and lead our Customer Experience team. You will be responsible for building customer loyalty by providing high quality, efficient, and scalable support. You care about influencing change at all levels in the organization to create a culture of putting the customer experience front and center.
You’ll manage and scale a team of passionate agents based remotely and in NYC; identifying opportunity by analyzing customer contact data and team performance metrics. You’ll foster a culture of continuous improvement, provide thought leadership, and deliver big improvements for the Grailed community.
This role reports directly into the Chief Operating Officer.
As a Directory of Customer Experience, you will:
- Champion the customer experience; interfacing with key stakeholders across the organization to push positive change.
- Be a people manager for the Customer Experience team. E.g., hiring, 1 on 1s, performance reviews, compensation adjustment, career development, etc..
- Manage the day to day Customer Experience operations such as our support queue, capacity planning, and noteworthy escalations.
- Work closely with Product and Analytics to determine evergreen processes for incorporating the CX team’s feedback into the product development process.
- Interface with key stakeholders, such as the executive team, to champion initiatives small and large.
The following might describe you:
- You are an established Senior Customer Experience leader with 8+ years of experience using analysis to drive improvements through the application of established continuous improvement processes
- A strong people leader with a natural ability to motivate a team, set and achieve targets, and manage career growth and performance
- Organized and have demonstrated the ability to balance multiple projects at once
- A natural problem solver with a bias towards action
- Strategic and willing to roll up your sleeves
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health insurance with 100% premium covered, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, and commuter benefits. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.