Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Lead and manage a team of 8 - 10 Customer Value Architects
- Recruit and develop a high-performing team, providing career paths for team members that allow for growth and learning
- Ensure timely and high quality deliverables produced by your CVA team members, including: drive measurable business value and ROI for customers by identifying improvement opportunities, structuring business cases, enacting solutions, measuring value realized and preparing the organization for change
- Ensure CVA team members drive end user adoption on their engagements by producing quality deliverables in: governance and centers of excellence setup, end user rollout planning, training and enablement strategies and training execution
- Step into critical customer moments as necessary to handle escalations and navigate challenging situations with positive and balanced results
- Monitor team results and report progress to Celonis’ senior leadership
- Manage, forecast and monitor resource capacity and utilization, staffing customer engagements to maintain high utilization rates
- Continuously enhance the CVA methodology and tools to drive outcomes and consistency
- Work collaboratively with and influence other departments, especially Professional Service teams, Sales and Customer Success to promote customer success and achieve business unit and company goals
- Proactively manage hiring, attrition, productivity, morale, resource allocation, team motivation and training
- Are a proven leader with 5+ years of experience managing professional services teams focused on management consulting, change management and process improvement projects
- Have 10+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Digital Transformation or Process Improvement
- Demonstrate experience in recruiting, motivating and retaining top talent
- Have proven experience in designing and implementing initiatives and infrastructure to scale top-performing professional services teams
- Are a top-performer with demonstrated past success achieving relevant targets and KPIs
- Have a deep understanding of business value, business case building and strategic execution
- Possess organizational transformation expertise
- Possess a deep understanding of enterprise customer relationships
- Possess excellent communication skills suited for executive audiences
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.