Director, Enterprise Adoption Services
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is building an Enterprise Adoption Services team and we are looking for a proven leader help us build and scale this capability globally. You will be a player / coach, passionate about working with customers as well as internal partners and equally driven to attract and lead the best talent in the market, ensuring our customers’ long term success.
This is a critical leadership role within our organization, and you’ll be tasked with building a best-in-class Enterprise Adoption Services (EAS) function and designing and implementing strategies that align to our corporate objectivesA day in the life of the Director, Enterprise Adoption Services at Collibra:
Reporting to our Global Vice President of Professional Services, you will build and lead the function, delivering services that transform the way our customers manage their data intelligence programs.
The role will have three key components:
- Partner closely with the Senior Leadership Team to successfully achieve sales objectives
- Design and implement long-term strategy for the function including establishing clear processes, best practices and performance standards as well as go-to market offerings for Enterprise Adoption Services
- Develop talented individuals who can act as strategic advisors and reframe the client’s complex business questions into simple tasks they can easily solve through Collibra’s solutions
- You'll collaborate with leaders in Sales, Customer Success, Partner and Support to ensure proper delivery of client service
- You'll work directly with clients to assess their current data intelligence ecosystem and design their path forward with Collibra
- You will help new and existing clients to best understand their true business requirements
- You can teach clients how to design impactful and effective data intelligence journeys, emerging best-practices and the basics of data intelligence
- You'll create playbooks and roadmaps for common client journeys and evangelize throughout Collibra
- And you'll identify opportunities for Collibra to deepen its relationship with clients and expand contract
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area and 10+ years of experience in the field at least 5 of which in a leadership role
- Deep exposure to Data Governance, preferably with Collibra’s products
- Expert-level knowledge and implementation experience in at least two areas including Data Governance, Catalog, Privacy, Data Management and/or Data Quality.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving ability
- Experience leading and managing engagements and implementations
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: banking, insurance, pharma, telecommunications, retail.
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies, reporting & analytics, predictive data science, and organizational transformation
- The ability to explain the digital marketing landscape and associated business implications in a way that connects with both novice and expert
- Versatility and adaptability in a complex and fast-paced market
- New York, NY or Atlanta, GA preferred, but can be based remotely in the US
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package, including pre IPO equity
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer. Collibra considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*