Director, Information and Security Compliance at Bizzabo
If you're interested in joining a high-growth startup and be the first Information Security and Compliance leader at the company, this is an amazing opportunity for you.
Bizzabo is looking for its first-ever Information Security And Compliance Manager. We're looking for someone who will take our security to the next level, work with multiple functions within the organization, communicate security requirements and statuses to customers and ensure Bizzabo adheres to the highest standards of Enterprise Security compliance.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the situation and will be further assessing the situation in January 2021.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop ongoing strategy and implementation plan security and compliance
- Lead, update and own roadmap for information security policies and procedures plus compliance initiatives, including our SOC2, ISO27001 and PCI certifications
- Perform risk assessments and drive improvements
- Work with auditors, and lead compliance activities and audits
- Plan, manage, and complete deliverables related to documentation and system configuration changes across all R&D platforms and Mac employee laptops
- Execute system audits using our compliance management tools
- Proactively collaborate cross functionally to clearly articulate and ensure security requirements are met by instilling process in ongoing company operations
- Apply a security change management/communication process and tools to create a plan to ensure adoption of the required changes for a security projects or initiatives
- Manage and monitor device security technologies and web-based systems (device management, software and patch deployment, etc.)
- Respond to client inquiries and complete security questionnaires for our customers
Who you are:
- BS in technology related field or equivalent experience
- MS in technology or security field or certifications in security technologies a plus
- Experience in successfully leading and implementing infosec and compliance programs (SOC2, ISO27001, Cookies Laws, PCI, etc.)
- Experience with change management
- Track record of managing and passing audits
- Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure a plus
- Self-motivated, independent
- Outstanding ability to write clear documentation describing policies and procedures
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to flex at a startup to handle both the minor tasks and the major initiatives
- Outstanding organizational skills: ability to manage and complete projects with multiple deliverables
- Roll up the sleeves, can-do attitude