Director, Payer Strategy
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with the Sales team to attend and provide input on strategic product roadmap at Quarterly Business Reviews with clients.
- Working with the Senior Vice President of Product to create and maintain the strategic product roadmaps and platform roadmap.
- Attending industry calls and gather details on specific trends, products, competitors and potential partners.
- Working with the Director of Product Marketing to provide input into content, collateral and product positioning based on product strategy and market insights.
- Leveraging research from marketing and also drive product competitive research to support product decisions and feature priority.
- Working with the Product Director, Managers and Analyst to educate on the payer industry and product needs.
- Participating and in some cases facilitating business development discussions for strategic product partnerships, identifying new revenue opportunities and joint value delivery.
- Working with product design team to ensure demos and POCs reflect the needs of prospects.
- 10+ years of health insurance experience demonstrating increasing levels of leadership
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; comfortable engaging with senior executives from various health plans
- Experience at a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Operational considerations for a SaaS/API environment
- B2B Experience - Understanding the difference between a consumer product user and an SMB product user
- Attention to detail and willingness to “roll up the sleeves”
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description