Director, Professional Services at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners..
This is a key management position within the services organization accountable for the delivery of BetterCloud professional services. You will have experience in managing technical and project resources, customer facing service delivery, and managing a services business. You will have a strong technical consulting or project management background in vendor services with an ability to manage a portfolio of projects. You will excel at driving resolution to project issues and working with a diverse range of internal and customer stakeholders.
This role will evolve in responsibility and focus as the Expert Advisory Group and BetterCloud grow and expand. We are open to exploring remote candidates.
- 3+ years leading a team of technical and non-technical resources in a fast moving customer facing environment
- 3+ years experience as a project manager or in a technical role delivering solutions to enterprise customers
- A track record of successfully leading the delivery of enterprise technology projects for multiple clients/customers.
- A track record of developing, evolving, and optimizing services methodologies and processes
- A track record of enabling, managing, and enforcing operational excellence within a services business including timecard submission, project reporting, customer satisfaction, risk management, and customer handovers.
- Consulting services experience working with strong matrix management skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated leader, who is self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills and experience including:
- Productivity suite administration or implementation (ie GSuite, O365)
- Identity provider administration or implementation (ie Azure AD, Okta, OneLogin)
- SaaS application administration or implementation (ie Slack, Zoom, SFDC,)
- API integration development
- Customer facing management of implementation, onboarding, and technical projects
- Engaging with prospective customers in the sales cycle to position and explain the value of BetterClouds Services Methodology
- Manage the status, reporting, staffing and issue resolution of a portfolio of Services projects to ensure projects are completed efficiently and value metrics are achieved.
- Manage project resource assignments to ensure a high-standard of delivery and that resource utilization objectives are met.
- Manage the development, evolution, and optimization of our services methodologies and processes
- Manage the creation of individual contributor role matrices detailing experience and skill expectations for progression through the levels
- Manage a team of BetterCloud employees and attend to their human resources and developmental needs, including but not limited to Better Conversations and personalized development plans
- Manage the identification, hiring, and onboarding of Implementation Specialists, and other roles as necessary
- Partners with cross-functional teams to ensure customer and BetterCloud success
- Take a hands-on approach to learning the BetterCloud platform and various use cases.
- Manage and drive operational maturity via procedures and tools with the Services business
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.