Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Director of Professional Services is responsible for driving successful deployments of the Celonis technology across all customers in the region. He/she will partner cross-functionally to support all customer engagement efforts and will liaise frequently with the Customer Success teams to ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty and adoption of the Celonis platform.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Lead and manage a team of 8 - 10 Process Mining Consultants based out of NYC
- Ensure timely and high-quality deployments of the Celonis technology that meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact
- Communicate with stakeholders in Celonis’ largest customers, handle escalations and navigate challenging situations with positive and balanced results
- Ensure that the Professional Services team is fully enabled and leverages all product capabilities on customer deployments
- Manage, forecast and monitor resource capacity and utilization, staffing appropriately all customer engagements
- Maximize services revenue and ensure high utilization rates
- Continuously improve and enhance the implementation methodology to drive efficiency and consistency
- Recruit and develop a high-performing Professional Services team, developing career paths for team members that allow for growth and development within the Professional Services team and Celonis
- Work collaboratively with and influence other departments, especially Product, Sales and Customer Success, to promote customer satisfaction and achieve business unit and company goals
- Proactively manage hiring, attrition, productivity, morale, resource allocation, team motivation and training, across the East Coast Professional Services team
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proven leader with 2+ years of experience managing professional services teams focus on BI/analytics projects
- Have significant experience in driving successful software deployments at enterprise customers across different industries
- Possess a deep understanding of enterprise customer relationships
- Be a top-performer with demonstrable past success achieving relevant targets and KPIs
- Have proven experience in designing and implementing initiatives and infrastructure to scale top-performing professional services teams
- Demonstrate experience in recruiting, motivating and retaining top talent
- Possess excellent communication skills
- An entrepreneurial approach
- Collaborative (team-focused) mindset
- High levels of EQ and IQ
- An inspiring character with great energy
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.