Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
Come lead Ro’s Threat Intelligence Team. Provide actionable insights, operational context and that informs strategic decision support processes. The candidate will work with leading open source, commercial and government sources as appropriate to glean threat intelligence for the purposes of securing Ro's end-to-end patient experience. This role is inclusive of threat intelligence, brand intelligence/reputation, diligence analysis and DarkWeb indications and warning functions. This role reports directly to the Chief Information Security Officer and will work closely with other internal security teams.
What you'll do:
- Maintain comprehensive threat landscape assessment. Maintained focused products for strategic, operational and tactical stakeholders
- Work closely with Security Engineering and Risk Management leads. Provide current, actionable threat intelligence and ensure comprehensive detection coverage against global/opportunistic and healthcare-specific threat vectors
- Work with Security Engineering to achieve seamless integration with SIEM and SOAR functionalities. Enrich all possible data with threat intelligence and drive automated response actions
- Support Ro’s Risk Management team in the diligence and assessment of Third Party vendors and M&A initiatives. Highlight current and historic cyber risks
What you'll bring:
- 5 - 8 years performing threat intelligence functions. 3 years in a team leadership role
- Certification (GCTI, CISSP, OSCP, Security+, etc.) or educational background in cybersecurity or intelligence
- Experience working within a modern security operations program, informing risk and driving control/detection implementation
- Experience teaching a workforce on the value of threat intelligence, and how to incorporate it into their work
- Experience with oversight of Indicator of Compromise (IOC) ingestion, curation and alert triage
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.