Squarespace is looking for an Enterprise Billing Operations Manager to lead our Order to Cash operations, including Order Management, Billing, Cash Collections and Cash Applications for our Enterprise business. In this role, you will optimize the efficiency of the Order to Cash processes and systems by evaluating and automating our processes, designing our systems architecture and project managing initiatives that will improve both of these areas.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters and report to the Director of Revenue Operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Legal, Sales & Marketing, Customer Operations, Product Management and Engineering, to identify and drive important business initiatives
- Own the systems and modules for Order Management, Billing, Collections and Cash Applications, including system design, system roadmap planning, and project execution or sponsorship
- Build a system architecture that drives efficiency & automation through excellent system utilization & interoperability
- Implement new policies and procedures and improve existing processes to scale our Order to Cash functions
- Evaluate Billing & Collections data, as well as user feedback to make sound, data driven recommendations to reduce Billing Errors and Cash Collections delays
- Drive the Accounts Receivable function including cash application
- Evaluate the overall close process to identify and address areas for process improvements and efficiency
- Assist with external financial audits, SOC audits, and other due diligence requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- 7+ years of progressive Accounting Operations or Accounting experience
- Experience with ASC 606
- NetSuite ERP system experience with emphasis on AR Module, Projects Module, Case Management or equivalent
- Salesforce.com experience, ideally working knowledge of Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote)
- Experience developing and optimizing order to cash processes and systems
- Experience evaluating processes and using data to make process design changes and improvements
- Advanced computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.