Executive Assistant to the CIO at Graphika
Graphika maps and analyzes the complex fabric of social network structures, or what we call “cyber-social terrain.” We create large-scale maps of social media landscapes and provide in-depth analysis to help clients and partners understand and navigate complex online networks.
Our team of scientists, engineers, analysts, and technologists use Graphika’s unique mapping technology to deliver insights in a variety of fields, including digital marketing, influence analysis, disinformation detection, and electoral integrity.
Graphika seeks an Executive Assistant to the Chief Innovation Officer. By supporting this executive, the EA will also coordinate travel, meetings, and other logistics with other members of the larger Graphika Leadership Team. The role is part time, contract, 20-25 hours a week, and candidates may work from our NYC HQ or remotely from a US location.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as a trusted liaison and correspondence/scheduling gatekeeper for the CIO
- Coordinate and manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements - on-call availability (via phone, WhatsApp/Signal, and Slack) will occasionally be required outside of normal business hours
- Manage CIO’s daily and weekly schedule and assist with prioritization and filtering
- Manage expense reporting and ensure timely reimbursements
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary materials to ensure the larger team has appropriate information for meetings, reports, presentations, and special projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Expert user of Mac OS and GSuite for Business (Gmail, GCal, Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage competing priorities with organization and discretion
- High degree of professionalism and dedication to customer service
- Attention to Detail
- Absolute Discretion
- Communication - written and verbal
- Problem Solving Approach
- Personal Organization