About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for workplace management. We help the world’s leading companies build, design, staff, and manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts and top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices and deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices and create an environment that inspires their teams’ best work. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are core to Managed by Q’s mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, and enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the We Company, after successfully being acquired in 2019. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, and want to spread opportunity within your community, we’d love to meet you.
About the Role
We’re looking for a hard-working and highly organized Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for our SVP of Growth & Business Operations and our Head of Product. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing strong c-level support within a dynamic, fast-paced startup. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for everything from calendar management and travel coordination to assisting with various projects and tending to daily needs as they arise. The individual in this role must possess a strong sense of urgency and exhibit professionalism, proactivity, and resourcefulness while handling matters in a timely manner.
- Proactively manage a complex, ever-changing calendar with strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Strategically schedule in accordance to productivity and anticipate the need to re-prioritize as necessary
- Act as day-to-day timekeeper, ensuring executives are prompt, on time, and prepared for all meetings
- Assemble materials as needed for high priority meetings
- Own full travel logistics, including booking transportation, hotels, itinerary, materials, etc.
- Support in taking notes for necessary meetings and conduct follow-ups as appropriate
- Handle tasks quickly, proactively, and follow through to completion
- Manage personal requests and errands
- Manage expense reporting
- Handle ad hoc projects and requests as they arise
- Experience as an executive assistant, administrative/personal assistant, or similar experience managing and supporting a c-level executive
- Ability to provide 24/7 connectivity
- Must have discretion and sensitivity toward confidential information
- Have a keen attention to detail, especially when it comes to written communications, scheduling, and projects
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while remaining poised and composed under pressure
- A passion for Q’s mission to make the world work better
Perks & Benefits
In addition to offering world-class health benefits, 401(k), parental leave, and highly competitive compensation, Managed by Q also offers a work culture of psychological safety, transparency, and continuous learning. We have an Employee Resource Group, which leads the charge on wellness and inclusion initiatives, and host an annual all-company Hack Day (not just for tech folks). Every other week, all 165 employees get together over catered lunch to build bridges between teams, and monthly, one of MbQ's people leaders hosts a workshop for managers focused on effective leadership. As the newest member of the We Company, Managed by Q looks forward to expanding our perks even further.