Executive Assistant at Latch
Latch is hiring an Executive Assistant to play a critical role in not only providing administrative support to our CEO, but to serve as an essential partner to the executive team. This EA will manage everything from calendar and travel arrangements, to internal communication and meeting management on behalf of our CEO. This highly organized, resourceful, and trustworthy individual will ensure that every detail is in place, and nothing falls through the cracks. This individual must be able to handle private information, have strong business judgement, and be able to communicate with a variety of personalities and job functions of a fast growing IoT company.
- Coordinate and manage Google Calendar and arrange internal and external meetings with key partners and stakeholders.
- Be proactive in assessing conflicts and situations, and be able to prioritize so your leaders can continue to achieve
- Have the opportunity to draft and create meeting agendas and presentations, as well as facilitate functional meetings
- Manage monthly and ad hoc expense reporting for leaders, and driving processes to be more efficient
- Book and arrange travel (flights, hotels, rental cars, etc), thinking through details, and optimizing work travel against busy schedules
- You will interact with private company information, and must be able to know when to keep things confidential
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of direct C-level executive assistant experience
- Proficiency with Google Calendar and scheduling
- Proven experience with deck creation (PowerPoint, Keynote, Slides), and data tracking (Excel, Numbers, Sheets)
- Experience being an executive assistant in a high-growth startup a plus
- Expert Google Calendar management experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.