Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it’s a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that mission-critical applications require. Our customers are the largest organizations in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork has a valuation of $2B.
As Executive Assistant, you will support the a group of (3) executives by enabling their goals and acting as a trusted partner to build, maintain, and prioritize relationships and meetings.
- Act as the first line of defense for scheduling time, prioritizing meetings, and planning their schedules in the most efficient way possible
- Respond to emails quickly and professionally
- Anticipate needs and offer excellent hospitality to visitors (when we’re back in office)
What we're looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills and high EQ: the ability to ‘read the room’ and react to your audience
- 1-3 years of experience working as an executive assistant in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience coordinating complex calendars, international & domestic travel arrangements, and external meetings
- Elevated ability to succinctly communicate with internal stakeholders and external clients (both verbal and written)
- Experience with G-Suite (G-Cal, Gmail), Zoom, Slack and other current technologies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and prioritize meetings based on the high-level objectives of the business
Who you are:
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, and solve problems in real-time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Resilient to change and making sense of complex scheduling conflicts
- Organized and disciplined in daily tasks
- Genuine desire to help people
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Experience at a FinTech or SaaS startup
- Experience working with remote teams or teams who aren’t colocated
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.