As the global leader in Content Intelligence, Knotch’s mission is to empower brands to unlock the true value of their content by using data-driven strategies. With the Knotch Content Intelligence Platform, companies conduct competitive research and measure the performance of their content in real-time. Through our unique ability to provide a 360-degree view of all your content, including paid and owned, Knotch allows companies to connect content to business outcomes to enhance brand, increase ROI and build audiences.
We’re proud of our team
We’ve been building our products since 2013, and our team has grown in size and in spirit. We’ve been humbly recognized in the top 12% of fastest growing companies in America by Inc! Since the Covid-19 pandemic we’ve become remote-first, and we plan to stay that way. We know that a flexible environment leads to a happy team as we’ve again been named a Best Place to Work four years running by Built In NYC and a NYC company with Best Perks + Benefits in 2021! If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn and learn about us further on our careers site.
Knotch is looking for a talented, driven, and obsessively-organized Executive Assistant in the NYC area to support our CEO, Anda Gansca, the executive team and our NYC HQ office operations. In this role, you will coordinate team-wide meetings, ensure the executive team stays organized, and help us move quickly by taking on administrative tasks and providing support for our day-to-day office operations.
This position is an incredible learning and growth opportunity. You’ll gain exposure to the workings of every part of our business, from marketing to revenue to general operations. You’ll interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams at Knotch. You’ll report directly to our SVP of HR & Legal, Tamika Bryant-Cromer.
How you'll add value at Knotch
- CEO Support - Complete a broad variety of personal and organizational administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Office Management - Oversee all of our NYC office operations, including the reopening of the office this summer as an option for local employees. You’ll maintain proper stock levels of office and safety supplies, ensuring the office is operating within our COVID safety guidelines and protocols, and serve as the primary point of contact for building management regarding repairs, maintenance, and other related situations.
- Team events - Assist in all aspects of producing team events (e.g., off-sites, conferences, team meetings, board meetings). This will include researching locations and travel costs, ensuring adherence to budget/expense report submittal, and also coordinating complex international and domestic travel arrangements for executives.
- Executive Team Calendar Management - Assist in handling and prioritizing our executive team’s calendars as needed, keeping them well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up as necessary
- Varied administrative support - You’ll be an asset to both our executive team and our employees. You may coordinate and assist with various administrative duties and tasks as assigned including working on special projects or providing extra support to other teams
You'll be successful here if you
- Bring at least five (5) years of experience as an executive/administrative assistant
- Have planned multiple successful large-scale team events and off-sites
- Are comfortable escalating issues and operating effectively in times of ambiguity or uncertainty, using a high level of professional integrity and confidentiality
- Are highly-organized and detail-oriented with a proactive work style
- Would agree you have excellent, adaptable, oral and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment with an optimistic approach to work and life
- Are incredibly proactive and are able to take initiative to work efficiently with little direction; breaking big tasks down into small, actionable items
- Have experience with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs) and the like, and have a passion for efficiency, especially through implementing technology to solve problems
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.