Location: Greater New York Area
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Employee Experience Manager.
- You will support the CEO and provide light support to the CAO and CFO by being a trusted partner.
- Support our Founder & CEO by scheduling meetings and managing administrative tasks.
- Provide context ahead of meetings to ensure CEO is prepared.
- Manage travel and expenses for domestic and international meetings.
- You will build relationships with direct reports and across the company to maintain a holistic understanding of current priorities and evolving processes.
- Personal support that includes booking family travel or coordinating small dinners and more.
- Additionally, assist CAO and CFO with light calendaring management.
- You will collaborate with the EA team for several administrative and company-wide events/projects.
- 5 or more years of experience supporting a C-Suite executive in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- Flexible with an understanding that a startup has many evolving parts.
- Curiosity about tech or scaling a high-growth company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable speaking with all levels of employees, internal partners, and external clients.
- Summarize information from multiple sources, predict needs, and make changes ahead of time.
- Experience coordinating complex calendars, international and domestic travel arrangements, and external meetings.
- Prioritize meetings based on the high-level objectives of the business.
- Experience with G-Suite and other current technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to 'read the room' and react to your audience.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.