Gameday Monitor at Major League Baseball
MLB is currently seeking seasonal Gameday Monitors for the upcoming 2020 Baseball season to provide quality assurance of live video on the Minor League streaming service, MiLB.TV. Ideal candidates will have reliable access to a computer, tablet and/or cell phone, as well as stable WiFi or hardwire network connection. Please note, Gameday Monitors will work remotely and must have excellent communication skills, familiarity with streaming platforms and other related online software.
- Flexible hours tied to the Minor League Baseball gameday schedules with availability on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Understanding that the position is seasonal, based on the Minor League regular season and post season schedules.
- Reliable home broadband connection is essential for this position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to relay any streaming related issues to the appropriate channels via phone, email and web-based messenger services.
- Monitor several games per day to ensure high quality content is being viewed by our subscribers.
- Ability to adhere to quality control guidelines and procedures.
- Communicate gameday related issues immediately to the appropriate teams.
- Provide nightly reports that recap any issues that occurred.
- Knowledgeable of various computer and mobile operating systems, including Apple, Android, iOS, Windows, etc..
- Familiarity with MLB.com, MiLB.TV, MLB.TV, MLB At Bat and other streaming services.
- Interest in baseball and a desire to work in the sports industry.