WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Braze Global Accounts Team is the group leading the global relationships and operationalization, for Braze’s largest strategic clients. We work directly with C-level leadership, agencies, and partners at each of these clients to develop global Joint Business Plans with a lens toward, operationalizing and scaling our global relationships and improving customer outcomes. This is a newly formed organization and we are excited to hire a GM to oversee the strategic roadmap, organizational design, and cross-functional operating model for this team.
For this specific role, the GM of Global Accounts will focus on our partnerships with several of the largest brands in the world, while building a team that will drive cross-functional alignment around Joint Business Plans (JBPs), improve service delivery, and meet or exceed Braze’s financial targets.
Build, lead and hire the best talent:
- Develop existing account teams that are focused on Braze’s largest global clients
- Work with internal stakeholders to align resource needs to drive accretive growth in Global Accounts along with Cross-Functional headcount needs
- Drive metric OKR / KPI setting for talent in the Global Accounts team focusing on long range plans and incentive models
- Identify gaps in talent composition, driving recommendations for future forward organizational design
Partner to drive cross-functional alignment and acceleration:
- Align cross-functional teams inclusive of all support services around jobs to be done
- Build cross-functional OKR’s / KPI for dotted line department leads supporting the Global Accounts Team
- Develop a structure that is inclusive of all departments necessary to drive optimal client success and adoption of Braze products
Thought Leadership and Client Engagement:
- Executive face for the Global Accounts Team both internally and externally
- Develop client facing thought leadership and partner with marketing on OpEd along with client facing case-studies
- Development Go-To-Market around the Global Accounts Team in partnership with marketing function, inclusive of branding, leadership position and comms
- Create a plan for scaled capabilities in partnership with the Global Alliance team, focused on: agency, consultancy and ecosystem partners for Global Accounts
Drive account growth and retention by building the Global Account Team Operating Model:
- Manage the Global Accounts Team’s client portfolio inclusive of analysis of what accounts will be serviced through the Global Account Team organization
- Identify and lead global accounts initiatives that generate incremental revenue, retention and improvement to NPS.
- Build, enact and evolve global Joint Business Plans for Global Account selected clients which foster co-commitment to partnership
- Partner with CMO / Marketing to develop Global Accounts value proposition, inclusive of: positioning to clients, value internally, program design and collateral to support all areas of Global Accounts
WHO YOU ARE
- 10 to 15 years in leading global client partnerships or account management teams at a digital platform, marketing technology, or SaaS company
- 10+ years’ experience as proven strategic trusted advisor working with C-Level clients
- Experience in building organizations from the ground up
- High degree of cross-functional / multi-department alignment work
- Experience in leading business units with financial targets
- Working knowledge of growth strategy through customer engagement across acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Client-facing experience in driving change through adoption of new products
- Track record of building results specific to activating global centers of excellence
- Travel to global client and agency stakeholders is projected at an average of 5-10 days a month
- MarTech / AdTech / SAAS background in understanding tools and system adoption
- Ability to influence executive marketer industry points of view
- P&L ownership experience
- Industry thought leadership
- Deep understanding of customer engagement technologies, marketing cross channel campaign management, and the nature of multi disciplinary teams in the buying process
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.