Head of Customer Success
We are hiring a Head of Customer Success to build loyalty and retention with our customers. As a leader in our organization, this individual will have a greenfield opportunity to build out a new team that has a massive impact on the success of our company.
Delight the customers:
- Increase renewals
- Reduce churn
- Ensure satisfaction with platform
- Increased NPS
- Drive testimonials and referrals
- Create frictionless onboarding plans, support structures & services
- Develop communication techniques & feedback loops to understand all pain points or hurdles
Clear Customer Journey:
- Develop the journey map
- Define milestones for success
- Implement clear OKRs to measure success
- Create goals & objectives for each customer relationship
- Create a culture of Customer Success throughout our organization
- Work with Sales & Marketing to align messaging & awareness
- Work with Product & Engineering to ensure customer needs are understood, articulated and including in product roadmap
- Work with our customers to ensure their needs are addressed, and we are constantly communicating at all levels.
- Attract, hire & retain amazing individuals to support your organization as we grow
- Ensure that there are clear opportunities for advancement, recognition and pay that align with the goals of the Customer Success team
- Train, coach and monitor performance
- Listen to feedback & resolve team issues
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Must have a sense of design and fundamental understanding of digital marketing
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Pillar serves its customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHO IS PILLAR?
Our Purpose: Pillar will forever change how data is collected and presented to one of the oldest and largest industries in existence. We don't have a job, we have a mission – bring better risk management and decision making to construction so we can build infrastructure that is desperately needed to support the generations of tomorrow.
Our Team: We're small but rapidly growing team, and thrive on working with results-oriented team members in a fun and get-things-done environment. We promote creative freedom, and encourage everyone on the team to embrace what they're really good at.
Our Culture: We value fast professional/personal growth, a good laugh, celebrating the wins and a positive, self-motivated attitude. Oh, and we’re a tech startup, which means we don’t have a dress code, you work in a fun and flexible environment and employees get great benefits.