VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE:
VTS is searching for an IT leader to support our growing business.
You combine strong operational experience and technical proficiency with a customer-first mindset. You’re adept at modern IT practices and technologies, with the maturity and savvy to deploy them at an organizational scale.
You and your team will support a high growth technology organization that has high expectations of IT. Our ideal candidate is comfortable balancing responsibility for strategic projects with being an applied technical leader.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive overall excellence in IT capabilities, operations, and service levels
- Instill a culture of simplicity, efficiency, security, and scalability
- Lead quarterly and annual planning, budgeting and execution
- Direct a portfolio of initiatives supporting business growth and departmental needs
- Proactively identify, monitor and manage information security risks
- Ensure responsive and high-quality end-user support
- Recruit, coach and manage a small team of individual contributors
- Effectively leverage vendor relationships to augment capacity or skillsets
- Partner with our People Team to streamline employee onboarding and offboarding
- Oversee the configuration, security, and performance of key SaaS applications
- Assist your team as appropriate with troubleshooting and configuration
- Five years of experience in IT with at least two years experience in an IT leadership role
- Experience supporting a fast-growing technology company
- Experience managing a BYOD, SaaS-based IT environment
- Applied knowledge of enterprise IT tooling and practices
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
- Track record of successful project planning and delivery
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Advanced technical proficiency in G Suite, Okta, JAMF
- Experience driving security best practice and compliance
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description