Head of Value Consulting at Collibra
WE'RE USHERING A NEW ERA OF DATA PARTICIPATION. INTERESTED?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE AN IMPACT AT COLLIBRA:
Reporting to the VP of Strategic Advisory, you will build and lead Collibra’s Value Consulting Practice.
The Value Consulting team will help our customers transform their organizations through a Data Intelligence capability by collaboratively developing investment justifications for the Collibra platform, aligning our platform capabilities to business outcomes and strategic imperatives and building business cases. Successful Value Consultants will provide thought leadership, strategic delivery advice and expert consultation to support customer innovation and value creation.
This is a critical leadership role within our organization to build a new team to help grow sales pipeline and secure license revenue whilst maintaining our thought leadership position.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER ADVISORY DIRECTOR AT COLLIBRA:
The Head of Value Consulting will be responsible for building and leading a team of Value Consultants and the associated value framework and delivery approach. The team will focus on the following areas:
- Customer Value Analysis – conduct interview led customer engagements to identify business challenges and opportunities, recommend an approach underpinned by Collibra’s platform to address, propose a high level delivery roadmap and calculate the expected value to be realized
- Thought Leadership – produce white papers, customer testimonials and other supporting assets to evangelize the importance of Collibra and Data Intelligence in specific industries and for specific use cases
- Business Development – partner with account teams to help tailor a specific value based customer message and point of view and support executive meetings and events
Success will be a measure of your ability drive license revenue by recruiting and developing a high performing team of value consultants and supporting best practice methodology.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
- You’ll have successfully built and led a value consulting / value engineering practice in another high growth SaaS business
- You’re viewed as an industry expert in how technology and data address industry challenges and opportunities
- You’ll have an innate desire to take care of customers, drive adoption and expansion
- You are very comfortable communicating, advising and constructively challenging effectively across internal and external organizations up to the Executive level
- You’re passionate about data strategy
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
WHY YOU WANT US:
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Flexible hours- quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package, including pre IPO equity