Galileo is building the future of healthcare—today. Using innovative mobile technology and human-centered design, we’re looking to improve the quality and affordability of medical care for all—including those with Medicare and Medicaid. Our organization is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, and well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What You’ll Do
Health Advocates are responsible for problem solving for our patients while providing exceptional experiences at Galileo. Specifically, you will:
- Connect and build trusting relationships with each individual patient
- Find creative solutions to help patients meet their health goals and overcome social barriers that stand in their way
- Approach the day-to-day with a self-starter mindset and continually improve on how we can do better together
- Build relationships within communities where Galileo provides care, spending time with patients in their homes so that their needs can be swiftly understood and resolved
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Exceptional problem-solving and process improvement skills
- Enthusiasm for representing Galileo by using principles of hospitality to build strong patient relationships
- Meaningful ties to communities where Galileo sees patients and eagerness to strengthen these relationships in service of our mission
- Organizational skills that foster reliability and trustworthiness for colleagues and patients alike
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences—including but not limited to—gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making—one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.