Information Security Analyst at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
We’re looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst who can work cross-team with all areas of the company to develop security safeguards and countermeasures to protect Justworks assets, employees and customers. The successful candidate should understand the fundamentals of computing and security. Comfort with scripting and/or Python is desirable as well as experience in *Nix environment and the use of common cybersecurity tools.What you'll do
- Coordinate 3rd party/vendor risk management
- Coordinate business continuity and disaster recovery efforts
- Perform security related operations
- Perform security audits and assessments
- Perform configuration, network and application technical vulnerability assessments and work with teams to remediate identified issues
- Develop monitoring and detectives capabilities
- Perform security activities and functions including monitoring, triaging and investigation of security events and incidents
- Work with Compliance and teams to develop policies and procedures
- Work with IT and Infrastructure teams on vulnerability and patch management
- Evangelize a culture of security to the rest of the company through education, trust and empathy
- A minimum 2-4 years experience working in information security
- Experience coordinating vendor risk or Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery (BC/DR)
- A proven track record in security operations
- Experience with *Nix, MacOS, cloud infrastructure preferred
- Strong Python and/or Bash scripting is a plus
- Certified in one or more of the following CISSP, OSCP, CEH, GIAC (GXPN, GCIH, GCFA, GCIA, GWAPT, GPEN) is a plus
- Knowledge of computing and security concepts, and demonstrated understanding of networking fundamentals including subnetting, TCP/IP, protocols such as SSL/TLS, DNS, HTTP, SSH, etc.
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.