Procore is looking for an International Payroll Manager to oversee payroll in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM regions. As an essential stakeholder in executing our company-wide growth and scalability initiatives, you’ll partner closely with our Global Talent Organization to implement strategies to ensure efficiencies and scalability of processes. You’ll work with our local payroll vendors to deliver quality of service and SLAs while providing limited support for US payroll as we ramp internationally.
This role will report to the Senior Payroll Manager and can be based in any of our US offices or remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll, including but not limited to base pay, stock compensation, commissions, bonuses, pension, statutory and supplemental benefits
- Build, lead, develop and mentor the international payroll team
- Assist with driving global payroll strategy, refining current payroll operations to streamline processes to ensure consistency, accuracy, and best-in-class services
- Partner closely with internal partners (Global Talent, Finance, IT) to deliver an outstanding onboarding and pay experience for our employees
- Manage relationships with external service providers, including local payroll, benefit, and tax providers, as well as PEO’s
- Ensure all regulatory payroll filings are in line with statutory due dates
- Support internal and external audits
- Lead payroll development and implementation process for new countries or entities, as needed
- Provide regional expertise on taxation, stock compensation queries, and partnering with payroll consultants to implement
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of payroll experience leading a team, project, or process
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, HR, or similar field
- Global Payroll Management Certificate or CIPP preferred
- Comprehension of payroll and HR legislation and operations - i.e., interpretation of legislation and taxes
- Knowledge & understanding of equity and mobility programs
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues
- Flexible and willing to work across multiple time zones, sometimes outside of the conventional workday
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet various tight deadlines while being analytical, accurate & detail-oriented
- Has strong leadership skills, is a team player, and can resolve conflicts
- Experience with Google Applications and intermediate MS Excel, ADP Workforce Now, ADP Payline, ADP iHCM2, and Workday
- Experience with complex cross-functional payroll projects
- Public company and SOX compliance experience a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.