IT Desktop Administrator at Knotel
The IT Desktop Administrator will support Knotel staff with day-to-day technical issues. The candidate will need to be resourceful & recommend solutions to improve processes. Strong problem-solving methodologies & intellectual curiosity are key Knotel virtues & will be paramount to the candidates success.
What You’ll Do
- Provide warm welcome and technology orientation for employees
- Manage endpoints via VMWare Workspace One/Airwatch
- Manage user accounts and groups in G-Suite
- Troubleshoot Windows and Mac workstations and peripheral equipment
- Respond to change management requests including installing new PC/Mac equipment, providing end-user desk side support and other related activities.
- Field support email ticket system for Knotel employee needs
- Maintain and support on-site audio/video equipment
- Clearly document issue history and issue resolution for tickets tracking, reporting, and knowledgeable creation
- Actively monitor ticket queues for timely completion of employee requests
- Work closely and reports to Tech Service Manager learning the IT Infrastructure
Who You Are
You are a mid-level professional who is comfortable in a client facing office environment. You can manage multiple priorities concurrently while still planning long-term solutions. This is a dual-platform environment so Mac & Windows 10 experience is a must. Airwatch, Jumpcloud, and Okta experience a plus.
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.