IT Engineer at CB Insights
Come help us build and redefine our IT system!
The role you'll play:
At CB Insights, we build software that predicts business and technology trends. We are seeking an IT Ops Associate to join our team and support our growth. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic technologist who has a passion for IT operations, delivering brilliant customer service and enjoys working with similar-minded colleagues in a collaborative, small-team environment. This person will have a tremendous opportunity to learn in a hands on capacity with SAML/Single Sign-On providers like JumpCloud and G-Suite, and MDM with Jamf and Microsoft Intune. If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!Your main tasks:
- Onboarding, offboarding, and daily support of internal users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues for assigned incident tickets.
- Continuous improvement of documented IT procedures and policies.
- Incorporate DevOps principles like automation in your workflow.
- Develop a “customer-centric” culture, build relationships with internal business customers, and other groups within Engineering.
- 2+ years experience of hands on end-user support for both Mac and Windows based computers.
- Experience with computer and mobile device management including configuration setup, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Jamf or Microsoft Intune a plus
- Experience with inventory management using Snipe-IT or similar product.
- Experience working with G-Suite including account setup, configuration, and deactivation.
- Experience managing and working with the Atlassian product suite a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of basic network security and principles.
- College degree required, CS degree preferred.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000! #LI-FR1