IT Engineer at Crossix
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, August 15, 2020
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
We are currently seeking an IT Engineer to join our team in New York, NY. The IT Engineer must be resourceful, technical, able to think quickly, and love to work in a fast-paced environment. For the right candidate, this is a fun job with a dynamic and growing company where you will be given the opportunity to contribute and learn. You must have a sense of autonomy, job ownership, drive tasks to completion, attention to detail, and be willing to take on new challenges.
What You'll Do
- Manage and deploy corporate PC’s/Mac’s (new hardware configuration, image maintenance, diagnosis and repair, coordinate warranty repairs).
- IT-related tasks including onboarding of new hires, diagnose and repair of end-user IT devices, desk moves, IT ticket management, and remote support.
- Inventory and maintain IT asset data (serial numbers, software keys, locations, etc.).
- Support of all IT systems and tools (VPN, Okta, Zoom, Office365, G Suite, JIRA/Confluence, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years in a Level II, Level III support or similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux
- PC/Mac hardware repair and troubleshooting
- Ability to install, upgrade, troubleshoot, and maintain all types of software
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Extreme customer focus
- Experience documenting processes and training end-users
- Highly motivated individual with experience getting things done in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with Cisco Meraki
- Experience with G Suite and Office 365
- Networking knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Asset Management best practices
- Four-year degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience.
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!