The IT Manager will be charged with developing and enhancing SevenRooms’ internal IT support function to provide an efficient and leading customer experience for internal users. You will be the first hire on this team and will be responsible for building the foundations that allow the company to scale effectively, drive consistency in processes, and enhance overall satisfaction with IT support. The role will be a sole contributor with potential to carve out a team for the future.What You'll Do
- Manage the relationship and interactions between SevenRooms and our augmented IT support team (Electric.ai) to improve overall design and execution of our operational processes
- Manage and execute on our IT operations utilizing Electric as a resource including user access requests, troubleshooting, license management, hardware requests, office audio/visual
- Collaborate with business application administrators to ensure a consistent and seamless experience for user access administration
- Develop and manage an IT Asset Management program to track assets in and out of the business
- Manage administration of Corporate Business systems and relationships with vendors including budgeting and license management
- Ensure that SevenRooms remains compliant with policies and procedures developed from ISO27001, SOC2, PCI etc.
- Develop and execute on an annual plan to address improvement opportunities in our IT Service Management processes that aligns with ITIL
- Help define strategy for corporate business systems by consolidating point solutions while driving business enablement
- Analyze and report on interactions with Electric to determine long term business plans for IT Support
- Assist with the development and execution of IT related security policies
You’re an enthusiastic individual who tackles all challenges head first, with passion for technology and willingness to go above and beyond. You enjoy learning new things, and gain satisfaction and accomplishment from solving complex problems. You want to make a difference.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience required
- Practical experience with ITIL or ISO27001 required
- Experience working at a small to medium scale technology startup environment with remote support
- 4+ years experience in a desktop support environment with functional SaaS platform implementation and support covering Business Systems including HR, Expense Management, Financials and other office applications (i.e. Adobe, DocuSign etc.)
- Experience with administrating cloud technologies and an understanding of SAAS, PAAS, and IAAS models preferred (AWS and Google Cloud Platform)
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements and frameworks that impact IT
- Experience with remote support and using MDM software JAMF preferred
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.