IT Project Manager
About the Team
The Global IT at Harry's work cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
As a Project Manager on the IT team, you will be responsible for driving the completion of critical projects across all our IT and business areas. You will matrix lead a global, cross-functional team, engaging with all levels of our organization. The role will be based at our headquarters in New York.
What you will accomplish:
- Program manage multiple IT focused initiatives at Harry’s.
- Create project templates and a formal methodology to be used by the IT team for current and future projects.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and substantially increase the capability and knowledge of the IT team in project management as well as train the team on proper methodology.
- Manage day to day tasks and deliverables for multiple IT projects ranging from ERP implementations and Supply chain initiatives to retail & infrastructure deployments.
- Communicate with external vendors and other departments to resolve project issues, delays and deliverables.
- Partner with members of the functional & technical teams, and vendors to deliver systems and solutions which allow Harry’s to continue to scale and grow.
- Provide regular and ongoing status and progress reports to the Global Head of IT for all ongoing projects.
This should describe you:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience project managing initiatives for a global wholesale and/or retail brand.
- Must have knowledge and successful implementation of a project management methodology
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers, senior management and technical teams
- Strong organization, prioritization, technical, and time management skills
- Strong customer focus and a track record of delivering best in class service levels
- Working knowledge of relevant PM methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile or CPM.
- Understanding of Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce or DTC business processes is a plus.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Sr. Director, Global Head of IT
- You will work cross functionally across the organization with many teams including but not limited to Supply Chain, Distribution, HR and Finance.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering. diversity across our company.