IT Specialist at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
As a IT Specialist, you will work in an open, casual environment, resolving requests from our employees, setting up new computers, answering IT questions, and attending to basic company-wide IT support needs.
This role is ideal for someone who is a curious self starter with experience in IT support or on a help desk team, working with Apple and PC hardware.What You'll Be Doing
- Support aspects of the office IT infrastructure, including design, implementation, and end user interaction
- Provide support for G Suite and Okta environments
- Strong proficiency with Mac endpoints
- Facilitate processes of onboarding and offboarding employees from an IT perspective. Setup of new computers and accounts
- Provide technical support for video conferencing, and audio / visual setups
- At least 1 year experience in an IT Support/Help Desk role
- Excellent customer service and people skills with a willingness to learn
- Experience supporting and maintaining an office network
- Experience with G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Experience supporting Networking and VPN - an advantage
- Experience with audio/visual, conference room display, and Zoom video conference systems - an advantage
- Experience supporting a Mac environment - an advantage
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.