IT Specialist at Unqork
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client on boarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
You will drive efficient technical operations across Unqork by setting up your Unqork teammates for success and productivity. You’ll work with every team across the company to provide them with the equipment, software, and technical support they need!
- Maintain the WIFI, Zoom video conferencing, and scheduling systems for our new and old office space
- Configure, admin, and provide delightful support for tools like G-Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive/Team Drives, Sites and Google Groups), Macbooks, Apple TV, Zoom, WiFi, Jira, and more!
- Build and drive the processes for tech ops that can scale with the growing Unqork team
- Proactively anticipate the technology needs for the organization
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of IT or Desktop Support/System Administration
- Familiarity with RBAC and distributed computing environment concepts; local and network-based user and group accounts and permissions
- Knowledge of IT best practices around data security (certifications are a bonus!)
- Experience building and driving processes using a ticketing system (Jira, wiki, etc.)
Who you are:
- Genuine desire to help people
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, and solve problems in real-time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Uncontrollable urge to investigate and solve problems, with advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Strong teamwork: willingness and ability to get help from team members when required, and the good judgment to know when to seek help
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.