IT Support Technician at TrialSpark
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.Job Description
As an IT Support Technician at TrialSpark, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our rapidly growing team is equipped with the tools needed to deliver a top-notch technical work environment. Your day-to-day activities will include assisting employees with setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and problems they have with their MacBooks, mobile devices, etc. You’ll also provide trial site support as needed to keep remotely connected devices stable. You will work closely the Director of TechOps to secure TrialSparks technical assets and meet support SLAs. Outside of running the day-to-day, you’ll be asked to look for ways to improve our processes as the business scales.
This is a great opportunity if you’re someone who:
- Enjoys helping others with a great bedside manner
- Is detailed oriented and obsessed with pinpointing the root cause of technical issues
- Doesn’t mind getting in the weeds of things and views obstacles as opportunities
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Organized and detail oriented - This role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ownership mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Extensive technical support experience - You are a security-focused individual with experience supporting MacOS, MDM, JAMF, GSuite, inventory control, VOIP, video conferencing and A/V. You should also be comfortable with basic network management.
- Excitement for the mission - We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are too.
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego - We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.