Junior Customer Success Associate - Life Insurance
Customer Success at Policygenius…
Do you take pride in delivering an awesome experience for clients? Are you a team-player and a great communicator? Do you want to work directly with other company stakeholders to build the foundation of the greatest service organization in insurance? Then come join our Customer Success team, where you’ll make an immediate impact on our customers as they complete their life insurance process!
- Become a subject matter expert on our life insurance products through independent, onsite training and development
- Master workflows, navigating carrier websites, and our proprietary CRM software
- Provide and receive actionable feedback that will help drive efficiency and best-in-class customer experience
- Collaborate with other operations teams to continuously improve internal processes and customer experience
- Exhibit strong attention to detail while carefully reviewing documents for completion and accuracy
- Address clients’ questions about life insurance, the application process, and opportunities to ensure coverage meets individual customer needs via phone, email and SMS
- Contribute to the onboarding process by adding to our library of training documentation, modeling best practices, and training newer team members
- At least 1 year of customer-facing work experience (such as sales, customer service, client experience, etc.) and Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A service mindset – motivated by solving problems for clients and your team
- Ability to communicate precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders alike
- Ability to organize and prioritize high volume workload while maintaining frequent communication to manage customer expectations appropriately
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and passion for helping others
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company through actionable feedback
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO [for relevant roles]
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!