Lead Internet/Voice at Spectrum (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be flexible to work a shift within departments operating hours of 7AM to 2:00AM and must be able to work weekends. This is a full-time position.
- Support technical inquiries via phone and emails and any other approved communications method.
- Handle escalations via Ticketing systems, phone, Email, etc., for the following group's ADSS, C-OTP, Social Media (Twitter) group, NYC eCare (Spectrum escalations), Internet and Phone Support staff.
- Handle supervisor escalations and client call backs
- Handle customer written correspondence
- Handle all VIP accounts with general inquiries
- Assist staff with questions/ concerns related but not limited to HSO and VOIP support
- Provide customer care, Internet and Phone call center support when needed
- Assist in handling all Executive complaints
- Partner with floor Supervisory staff to conduct huddles on new products, changes in support, etc. with agents
- Work as a liaison on reported issues to fix groups on single/ multi user affecting issues until resolution
- Must have a High school diploma or general education degree
- AA/ and or 2 years related experience in a technical call center environment. Computer networking certification a plus
- Expert knowledge of the CSG billing system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Issue Trak, Eventrak and Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Recognized as a team player & has displayed ability to resolve issues successfully, requiring multiple team inclusion
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask.
- Works well in stressful situations and has demonstrated the ability to relate to difficult customer interaction
- Technical knowledge on WAN, LAN, PC/ Mac configuration, VOIP call routing over NCS and IMS platforms
- Handle supervisor escalations from new hires training classes
- Knowledge of and ability to handle billing disputes
- Handle customer written correspondence in a timely fashion
- Provide Internet and Phone call center support when needed
- Mitigate executive complaints and provide resolution/ next steps
- Support and research equipment (SIK) mail out inquiries
- Provide outage notifications of impacts and work with NOCs, TOCs for resolution