Manager, Corporate Applications at Flatiron Health
We're looking for an experienced Corporate Applications Manager to drive the scaling and transformation of our CRM and ERP ecosystem, and help us to accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
You will lead the Corporate Applications (CorpApps) team, which supports the selection, implementation, and ongoing management of core enterprise business systems. The systems this team deploys and supports operate at the center of Flatiron, helping to minimize the burden of overly complex operations, and leading to increased work output through optimized workflows.
Reporting to the Director of IT, you will play a hands-on role driving strategy and execution for a small team of administrators and developers. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders from across Flatiron, including Sales Operations, Customer Success, Finance, and Marketing, to understand business requirements and priorities, guide the team in architecting technical solutions, and ensure technical delivery excellence.
- Drive strategy, support best practices, and guide system development and maintenance for core enterprise business applications at the center of Flatiron, with an initial emphasis on Salesforce (CRM) and NetSuite (ERP).
- Manage and hire a team of administrators and developers and support them in their career development. Encourage a culture of growth, accountability and continuous learning.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight for large-scale CRM and ERP-related implementation projects, including coordinating with internal stakeholders, vendors, and team members, reviewing architecture and designs, managing technical risks, and promoting rigorous decision making.
- Apply a data-driven approach to measuring operational and project success, setting team priorities, establishing quarterly plans, and conducting quarterly business reviews.
- Employ Agile development principles to corporate application systems improvement projects, with emphasis on validation, iterative deliveries, and demo-able outputs.
- Evaluate third-party software products and manage contracts and relationships with vendors.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM, NetSuite, and related applications and integrations
- Deep understanding of best practices for administration, development, and selection of enterprise business applications
- Demonstrated achievement in driving technology-enabled efficiencies in business processes.
- Experience with complex Salesforce implementations such as CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote)
- Knowledge of Apex; familiarity with making Salesforce API calls
- Minimum 5 years experience managing a technical team
- Ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners and obtain executive buy-in on decisions with broad business impact
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Clear communication, adept at tailoring messages for different audiences
- Record of achievement in a fast-paced and cross-functional role
- Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with other core enterprise business applications, their selection, governance, and administration. Examples could include procurement systems, HRIS systems, contract license management systems
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks such as HIPAA
- ITIL certification
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.