Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We are growing quickly and looking for someone to help define the future of healthcare as one of the first members of our Corporate Strategy team. We have a massive opportunity in front of us to build a patient-centric healthcare system and need help in defining, structuring, researching, assessing, and executing on that opportunity. This role will be instrumental in driving corporate strategy with a cross-functional, process-driven, and analytically rigorous approach.
Who are you? That's a great question. You thrive in the uncertainty and fast pace of a startup. You embrace change. You’re relentless. You can zoom in to 10ft and zoom out to 30,000 feet. You’re metrics driven and love data. You can articulate the “why” behind your decisions. You’re a strategic thinker, a structured communicator, a creative problem solver, an analytical whiz, and a collaborative teammate..
Most importantly, you have an unrelenting drive to put patients in control of their health and never lose sight of that in defining strategic paths and driving growth for Ro’s future.
This role reports directly to the VP of Corporate Development & Strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Support strategy development from near-term launches to medium-term resource prioritization to long-term bets
- Develop strategic frameworks and processes to optimize cross-functional decision-making and coordination
- Research, analyze, and validate potential opportunities for growth from internal and external research
- Develop cross-functional business cases and launch plans for new growth initiatives
- Build, manage, and communicate pipeline of new growth initiatives
- Develop synthesized, data-driven perspectives on trends and companies across the healthcare landscape
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on strategic planning processes and customer insights efforts
- Support communications and presentations with key external stakeholders (e.g., board members, investors)
- Support thought leadership within the organization for all things digital health
What You Bring to the Team:
- 2-3 years of management consulting experience at a top tier firm
- 2-3 years of operating experience in digital/consumer internet or healthcare, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Demonstrated track record of developing and driving corporate strategy with a cross-functional, process-driven, and analytically rigorous approach
- Passion for and deep understanding of the digital/consumer internet and healthcare landscapes, including knowledge of industry trends, metrics, and key players
- Strategic mindset with sound business judgement and exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to drive cross-functional understanding and cooperation across the business
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Strong detail-orientation and relentlessness about the quality of your work
- Self-starter, low-ego, mentality and a willingness to always go the extra mile
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.