Manager, Customer Operations at Pinterest
We consider businesses our Partners on Pinterest, as they play a big role in providing the content that helps people discover and save the things they love. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Customer Operations team and help our global partners, big and small, get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan, buy, and do. You’ll work directly with our customers to answer questions, solve problems, and you’ll take the insights you gain to our product and engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better.
What you’ll do:
- Be the face of the Americas support team; build and manage the team based in San Francisco, New York and/or Chicago
- Hire and coach a team of localized product leads and support specialists as well as oversee an outsourced vendor team who provide scaled technical solutions and support for Pinterest's business customers and internal sales teams.
- Plan, implement, and optimize an agile, scaled 24/7 support in the Americas as part of the global Customer Operations team.
- Represent the voice of the customer by developing insights and building business cases for improvements to product and process improving customer engagement and increasing adoption of Pinterest's ads products.
- Develop the team ensuring high levels of trust, morale and a strong working relationship with Engineering, Product and the rest of the Global Customer Ops team.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years leading and growing a support organization for a premier digital advertising platform
- Experience with Ads technologies and ecommerce platforms (ex. ad networks, Analytics, conversion tracking, APIs) for business customers with a client service mindset
- Experience launching and managing global, multi-location outsourcing vendor contracts and services
- Adept at modeling business cases for resource planning and feature improvements
- Passion for Pinterest’s mission, supporting businesses, and improving the user experience for customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment