Manager, Customer Success
letgo's the largest app to buy and sell locally, with over 75M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users. Named one of Wired’s “Hottest Startups” and among 2016’s “Best Apps” by Google, letgo’s the second fastest growing app in America since its 2015 launch. Business Insider calls letgo “the go-to app for selling your stuff” and it’s been featured by The New York Times, The Today Show, Mashable, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune and hundreds of others worldwide. It’s the only app with artificial intelligence and image recognition that make posting something for sale as simple as taking a photo. Users can easily browse local listings, chat instantly in the app and view each other’s profiles, ratings and reviews.
Based in our New York and Barcelona offices, our team of over 165 represents more than 20 nationalities. Fueled by our diverse expertise, letgo’s goal is to build the largest marketplace of its kind in the world. We’re looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating something our users love and - just as importantly - who are excited by the challenge.
The Customer Success Manager is an enthusiastic, relationship driven, trusted advisor whose mission is to build and own relationships with our clients, creating a world-class customer experience. The Customer Success Manager will work closely with the VP of Sales to develop and execute on customer success processes and best practices. You will lead a team of customer success representatives who will own the full life cycle of client management from onboarding new clients to letgo’s platform to ensuring clients are achieving their desired business outcomes.
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to do this big, and do it right.
We’ve built a company for people who want to do great work with meaning, surrounded by great people. We work hard to eliminate the negativity that holds back so many other companies. We have a well-defined, mature culture — and we’re always making it better.
- Engage with clients on a regular, consistent basis to evaluate their needs
- Proactively set and manage client expectations
- Maximize client retention, minimize churn, and generate expansion
- Understand and communicate clearly, letgo product benefits and services to clients via the phone, email and in person meetings
- Manage client onboarding, implementation, strategy development, and retention
- Work closely with Sales to identify upsell opportunities
- Ensure clients are fully integrated with letgo’s platform and that they are receiving the maximum benefit from our product and services
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- Inspire, motivate, and grow a customer success team within a B2B environment
To get there, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of success in a client facing role such as support, services, sales or account management
- 2+ years managing a team of 2+ customer support representatives
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced or start-up environment
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple client relationships and requests, and execute
- Experience with Salesforce and leading sales enablement tools to analyze trends and patterns
- Knowledge in the automotive, real estate, classifieds, and/or jobs/services industries (preferred)
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Beautiful, new office in the heart of Soho and along the beach in Barcelona
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of our offices
- Robust relocation package (if needed)
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team-building activities
- Language and other courses
letgo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to letgo's values. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.