Manager, Go-to-Market Operations at Ribbon
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
The GTM Operations team works closely with Marketing, Business Development, Customer Experience/Sales, and Real Estate Operations departments. They enable these functions via strategy, process, and systems, and ensure these partner functions are aligned with the company-wide strategy.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Work closely with Go-to-market leaders on day-to-day operations, planning, GTM execution and other key projects.
- Coach sales teams on our sales platforms and processes, including:
- Sales Performance Management
- Drive a relentless focus organisationally on executing our pipeline, producing data and leading organisational rhythms to drive impatience around closing deals.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to drive team accountability and sales operations strategy (e.g., target setting, segmentation / territory planning, quotas, forecasting, coverage, incentive plans.)
- Joint responsibility with Sales Leadership for Ribbon’s sales and deal execution methodology and segment-specific sales flows: sales stages, forecasting process / creating competitive differentiation, rep process adherence, process expansion through sales value chain, training
- Apply rigor and an “engineering mindset” to commercial data to run experiments that better our sales flows.
- Partner with the Sales teams - acting as both a trusted advisor and an accountability buddy to provide the information, support, tools and structure to help them maximize sales performance.
- Build the GTM technology stack with our Business Systems team such as Salesforce, phone systems, marketing automation tools, integrated into Ribbon’s proprietary technology and apps.
- Partner with Sales and Operations teams to ensure our systems support their day to day processes and can remove manual work and risk in the funnel
- 4+ years’ experience in sales or go-to-market operations in a FinTech / PropTech / SaaS software - startup experience preferred. Can be mix of startup/tech sales ops plus other analytical experience: consulting/business operations/analytics
- Experience working with sales teams with individual and/or group quota
- Ability to build strong relationships across teams and functions
- Strong analytic competence - you can figure out why things are not working through data and qualitative insight
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work across cultures and time-zones
- Adept and intuitive at tools and systems - You have experience with Hubspot/Aircall/Drift, and if you don’t, you can figure it out quicker than most of your peers.
- Real Estate experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.