Manager, IT Compliance & SAP at Peloton
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department and raising awareness of the company’s global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents and aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Manager, IT Compliance & SAP will participate in the planning and execution of the IT and operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness and efficiency and being a steward of financial integrity and controls, while serving and supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Help facilitate the implementation and review of controls within SAP, serving as a subject matter expert for the business for ideal controls.
- Review and implement controls within our international locations, including the scoping of newly introduced locations.
- Perform review of HIPAA compliance, from an IT and business process perspective.
- Participate in the design and testing of technology components of our SOX internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls, appropriate test activities, gaps and remediation of these gaps
- Provide guidance and support to key control owners as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (ex. implementation of new systems, impact assessment for changes in people, process or technology, etc)
- Prepare and provide trainings to management on key IT SOX initiatives and other relevant areas to educate the business and reiterate the importance of compliance
- Assist management in facilitating user access reviews and SOC-1 assessments
- Perform ongoing risk assessments for SOX ITGC with input from the Senior IT Manager and SVP Internal Audit
- Work closely with the business process team to ensure alignment on internal audit approach, timing, controls reliance, external audit reliance, etc
- Partner with the GRC team to understand new guidelines or requirements, and work with IT Audit - Senior Manager to design and implement any relevant controls (ex. GDPR, CCPA, etc)
- Provide creative input that will drive process efficiency across the organization and add value to the audit process
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
- Coordinate activities with external auditors.
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports and Audit Committee communications
- Perform other related special studies or projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- CISA/CIA certification preferred
- 5+ years of relevant IT audit and SOX experience, with a mix of private and public accounting experience preferred
- Experience with ITGC and automated/application control testing in SaaS systems
- Experience with reviewing HIPAA controls
- Experience with performing pre/post system implementation reviews
- Experience with systems such as SAP, Boomi, WMS, Kyriba, Coupa, Salesforce etc
- Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Objective, mature, unbiased individual with the highest integrity
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.