Manager, Learner Experience at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the Manager of the Learner Experience team, you will lead a team of instructional designers and content producers to create elearning courses, decks for instructor-led training, interactive guides, animated videos, live action videos, screencast videos, and more. You'll help drive innovative new ways to propel customers toward achieving their goals with the Braze platform and marketing strategy in general. You'll lead the creation of learning paths to help educate both marketers and developers. Long form and short form, in-person and in-product.. We aspire to meet the customer where they are, to be there when they need us. LAB (Learning At Braze) content can help by serving up a quick solution or setting the foundation for a career.
The focus of this role is to manage a team of creators while adding a layer of process and establishing some predictability with education production. You will also work with the Data & Analytics team to set some benchmarks for your team. Our mission is to empower our users to learn, grow and succeed in their career goals through meaningful marketing education.
- Managing a team of 3
- Owning the content roadmap for the Learner Experience team, prioritizing for various stakeholders
- Guide the development of training/courseware for Customers, Partners and Resellers.
- Working cross functionally to communicate new content and coordinate with SMEs
- Support the Training team with learning design resources
- Establish and achieve goals around customer education, high value actions, product adoption, CSAT, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 5+ years of managing an education/learning team
- You have experience managing up and down within a company
- You have a passion for planning, living in the details, and rolling out ambitious projects
- You can work collaboratively across teams to communicate and execute company-wide initiatives
- You are data-driven and always measure progress
- You're comfortable working in the technical details
- You take and give feedback constructively, in a supportive way
- You are a self-starter. Driven, meticulous, and communicative
- Instructional Design or Learning Experience Design background
- Experience creating learning programs in SaaS
- Experience with LMS management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Project Management
- Experience creating a syllabus or educational program, ideally involving digital tools
- Braze dashboard proficiency!
- Experience in marketing technology
- Computer science background
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.